Spectator Admission & Entry Procedures
All persons attending this event, participants or spectators are subject to the Terms & Agreement found by clicking here.
For this year's event admission is required for all spectators over the age of 6. You may purchase either a tournament weekend pass, or single day tickets.
Weekend passes may be purchased in advance on-line. Information about our on-line sales can be found by clicking here. We strongly urge you to purchase your weekend pass on-line to avoid a long wait at the convention center. Senior Passes are NOT available on line, they must purchased in person with proof of age at the Convention Center.
Tickets may also be purchased in the lobby of the Minneapolis Convention Center at the event. You may purchase tickets in person starting on the Thursday before the event at the Convention Center.
- Ticket purchases at the event: You may purchase a daily ticket or a weekend pass at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Payment forms which will be accepted are cash or credit card. No checks will be accepted.
- Ticket Prices:
- One Day Pass=$10 (Senior 65+ $8 at event only)
- Three Day Pass=$27 (Senior 65+ $22 at event only)
- Ticket Sale Hours:
- Thursday 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - Closing
- Saturday 7:00 am - Closing
- Sunday 7:00 am - Closing
- Coaches & Players: At team check in each team will be given wristbands for rostered players. Unique rostered coaching staff, up to a maximum of 3 per team, will be given wristbands.
Players will need to wear/show their wristbands to gain entrance to the court area. Coaches and all other spectators are required to wear their wristbands at all times in the court area to prevent the roving security from questioning them.