General Rules of the Facility
Midwest Volleyball Warehouse
Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk. The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Midwest Volleyball Warehouse and Northern Lights Junior Volleyball assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts. Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere in Midwest Volleyball Warehouse or on its property. Players or spectators with alcohol in their possession or judged by the staff to be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will be asked to leave/removed immediately.
Midwest Volleyball Warehouse and Northern Lights Junior Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance and/or service to anyone.
Violation of any rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of privileges.
Parking at Midwest Volleyball Warehouse
Warning: If you are parked in any of the “Red” lined areas shown on the maps posted at the front door, you will either be ticketed or towed.
There are 450+ spots available around this building and the building which is to the SW of us. We are sorry but it is not possible for them to all be at our front door.
· Parking on any non paved surface will result in either a ticket from the City of Burnsville, or your car being towed.
· Parking is not permitted on Judicial Road. This is a city restriction. If you drive up over the curb and park on the right of way, the police will ticket you.
· Parking in front of the Loading dock area on the NE corner of the building is not permitted. We do occasionally have deliveries made on the weekends.
· You may park in the loading dock area on the WEST side of the building.
· You may not park in the areas in front of or to the side of the two garage doors located on the South side of the building. These two areas are accessed during the day on Saturday and Sunday.
· You may not park in any area that impedes the flow of traffic, regardless if it is posted or not. We simply cannot put out enough “No parking” signs to cover every little corner of an island. If there are no white lines, or you are on the end of an island, it is not a legal parking place.
· You may park all around the two office buildings to the south/SW of us. There are over 250 spots around those two buildings.
· Boulder Way, the street in the town home development east of our building, is a private street and is posted as No Parking. They will tow violators.
· You should not be parking in the lots of the buildings on the other side of Judicial Road. These are private property and it could result in your vehicle being towed.
There is no parallel parking in any part of these lots. Parallel parking wastes lots of space. Please see the map posted in the lobby.
Please abide by these parking rules and use common sense.
Thanks for your help.